Bar Staff - Mabel's Tavern, London
Pub/Hotel: Mabel's Tavern, London
Full Time Bar Staff Required Immediately at Mabel's Tavern, Kings Cross
Located just off the A51 Euston Road between Kings cross and Euston railways stations, Mabel’s Tavern is busy London pub with a diverse customer base.
Due to business demand, we are looking for a professional and friendly bar person to join
our team on a full time and permanent basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
• We are looking for an enthusiastic bar person that can share our passion for delivering an excellent level of service on the front line together with great food and drink.
• Immediate start available.
• Full training will be provided.
• Hourly pay rate is competitive.
• Staff uniform is provided.
• Shepherd Neame offer a great range of company benefits to include paid holiday allowance, a company pension scheme and a staff discount scheme in pubs and hotels.
• You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
• There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
First class customer service skills from any sector.
• Former experience of working in a bar or restaurant is advantageous but full training will be provided for the right candidates.
• These roles will see you working a range of shift patterns to include evenings and weekends, so you must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you - hours can be discussed at interview.
• You must be over eighteen in order to be eligible to serve alcohol.
• A good understanding of the English language is also of great importance in this role as you will be dealing with many tourists with limited English.