Bar Staff - Full & part time hours available - The Jamaica Wine House, London
Pub/Hotel: The Jamaica Wine House, London
Dedicated bar staff required for busy pub in Cornhill, London
The Jamaica Wine House is looking for both full and part time bar staff to join our busy and friendly team immediately.
Tucked away in St Michael’s Alley and known locally as the ‘Jampot’, we are a popular pub & wine bar that operates Monday to Friday in Cornhill, London. We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated front of house staff that can share our passion for delivering an excellent level of customer service on the front line together with great food and drink.
We have a range of full and part time permanent roles available (between 20 to 45 hours per week) and we will gladly discuss hours and your requirements at interview.
- Former bar, restaurant or hospitality experience is advantageous, but full training will be provided.
- First class customer service skills from any sector.
- We are looking for hard working and dedicated staff that enjoy interacting with customers.
- You must be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol.
- You must be hard working, reliable and trustworthy.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Full & part time hours available.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Pay rate is in line with the National Minimum wage until completion of your probationary period.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.
- As above