Chef de Partie - Cheltenham
Chef de Partie - Malmaison, Cheltenham
The clue to Malmaison’s distinctive character is our passion for creating memories in an aspirational lifestyle brand. Malmaison is flirty, sexy and sophisticated. Inviting and seductive. Our customers feel special. They’re all celebrities in our eyes, and deserve VIP treatment. Our locations also make us very different from other UK hotels. Guests might find themselves checking into a converted church, a former prison, a hospital, or even a Royal Mail sorting office. Each hotel is a unique transformation, designed with a bold, adventurous vision of luxurious hospitality.
In return you get to work for great brands with like minded people with an award winning benefit package including:
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Free uniform
- Annual People Awards Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting locations
- Major high street discounts –helpful when buying things to treat you or others!
Get a taste for our Kitchen… taking responsibility for the delivery of a high standard of food to our guests. Chef de Partie’s will be required to develop the commis chefs and as part of the role you will be expected to maintain standards of food hygiene and health and safety. You will have the opportunity to move around all sections of the kitchen in this role. Our great tasting menus include a la carte, daily specials and our dishes allow us the opportunity to showcase some of the best local food producers who share our passion for great local and seasonal products. Chef de Parties must be passionate about food and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests.
The majestic white building looks right at home just around the corner from the serene Montpellier Gardens, with the restaurant boasting a glass conservatory 'Garden Room' and beautiful terrace. Although it rests in the very heart of Cheltenham, you'll instantly feel the calm and privacy of this sensitively-converted but utterly modern villa and surrounding grounds.Full of little touches and interesting nooks, our new hotel is full of charm and character, presenting Malmaison's famous menus, cocktails and spirits in a unique ambience in a new and exciting light. But underneath the charm and calm bubbles a restrained energy, with a modern fitness room, minimal bedrooms with free wifi and smart technology and interesting meeting rooms to mix your pleasure with a little business.