Bar Staff - The Cask & Glass, Victoria
Pub/Hotel: The Cask & Glass, Victoria
Part time 20-30 hours per week
The Cask and Glass in Victoria is looking for a part time and permanent member of bar staff to join our team immediately.
Located in Victoria and set near some of London’s very famous land marks to include Buckingham Palace and Westminster Cathedral, we are a very quaint and busy traditional English pub. The Cask & Glass is recognised locally for our good quality pub food and a wide choice of traditional cask ales, distinctive international lagers and wines from around the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic member of staff that can share our passion for delivering an excellent level of customer service on the front line together with great food and drink.
This part time role will see you working approximately 20 to 30 hours per week, and you must be able to work on Saturdays. The pub is closed on Sundays.
- First class customer service skills from any sector
- Former bar, waiting or hospitality experience if preferred, however full training will be provided
- We need bright, enthusiastic and friendly team members that enjoy being out on the front line
- You must be smart and well presented
- You must be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol
- You must be a great team player
- We need hard working, reliable and trustworthy employees
- Immediate starts are available
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided
- Hourly pay rate is competitive
- Staff uniform is provided
- Paid holiday allowance
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term
In order to be considered please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.