Sous / Second Chef required - The Marine Hotel, Whitstable
Pub/Hotel: The Marine Hotel, Whitstable
Experienced Sous Chef required for busy seafront hotel in Whitstable
Shepherd Neame is looking for an experienced Sous / Second chef to join our team at the Marine Hotel in Tankerton, Whitstable.
Boasting a spectacular seafront location, we combine the friendly atmosphere of a local pub and restaurant together with all the comforts of a modern hotel and function venue. Our two large event rooms allow us to cater for up to 200 guests, so we are a very busy function venue that plays host to high numbers of weddings, parties and sit-down events.
We offer our chefs great training and support, salaries and company benefits, and there may also be the chance for you to join our proven chef’s development programme which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Proven experience at Sous or Senior Sous Chef level.
- The ability to run the kitchen and lead a team of staff in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Previous experience of stock ordering, rotation and management.
- Excellent levels of health and safety.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependant on experience.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
In order to be considered please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.
- As above