Bar & Restaurant staff required - Full & part time - The Marine Hotel, Whitstable
Pub/Hotel: The Marine Hotel, Whitstable
Part time front of house staff required for busy seafront hotel
The Marine Hotel in Whitstable are looking for both full and part time front of house, bar and restaurant staff to join our busy team.
Superbly appointed along Whitstable seafront, we combine the friendly atmosphere of a local pub and restaurant together with all the comforts of a modern hotel and function venue. We are looking for enthusiastic front of house staff that can share our passion for delivering an excellent level of customer service on the front line together with great food and drink.
We have a number of full and part time permanent hours available and we are happy to discuss hours and your requirements with you at interview.
- Previous experience working in a bar, restaurant or the hospitality sector is required.
- First class customer service skills.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you, to include evenings and weekends.
- You must be over eighteen in order to serve alcohol.
- You will be a great team player.
- You will be hard working, reliable and trustworthy.
- Immediate starts are available.
- Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
- Full company training will be provided.
- Hourly pay rate is competitive.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neame in the longer term.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received; only successful applicants will be contacted.
In order to be considered for these roles please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.
- As above