General Manager - Idyllic Country Pub & Restaurant - The Inn on the Pond, Nutfield
Pub/Hotel: The Inn on the Pond, Nutfield
Proven and dynamic pub manager required
Shepherd Neame have an exciting opportunity for a proven and sales driven general manager to join our team and take on the successful running of the Inn on the Pond, Nutfield, Surrey.
Part of the Shepherd Neame group of sixty managed houses in London and the South East, the Inn on the Pond is a traditional English pub sat in the beautiful countryside, with views directly over Nutfield Cricket Pitch.
Following a complete internal and external refurbishment in the last few years, this destination dining pub currently operates on a 60% food and 40% Liquor basis and it has great outdoor areas in order to capitalise on the alfresco dining trade in the summer months.
- Minimum two years’ experience at general management level within the pub, restaurant, hotel or hospitality sector.
- Experience running a busy food led, seasonal operation.
- First class customer service, quality and service delivery standards.
- Proven leadership skills in order to recruit, train, motivate and develop your teams.
- You must be commercially astute, able to assist with management reports and profit and loss budgeting.
- The ability to engage the local community and drive sales and marketing from site.
- Ideally you will be an existing personal licence holder.
- Competitive salary that is negotiable dependant on experience.
- Private two bedroom live in accommodation.
- Quarterly & year-end bonus scheme.
- Profit share scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- First class support and development from your Regional District Manager.
- The opportunity to join the country’s oldest family brewer.
If you are looking for a new and exciting career opportunity as a General Manager with a dynamic and ever growing company please apply online with your CV now.