Linen Porter - Malmaison, Dundee
Malmaison are one of Europe's leading hotel brands gaining a reputation for being at the cutting edge of hospitality today. We have always believed in delivering hospitality in a different way. We select our people from all walks of life but with one common thread, a desire to succeed in life through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for their colleagues. We are growing in size and are in the search for the best talented people on the market, if you have these attributes and they are in your heart then we would love to hear from you.
The role involves taking responsibility for ensuring that the linen is delivered to and collected from the rooms quickly and efficiently.
- You will be required to assist the room attendants to style the rooms with an eye for detail and a passion for cleaning.
- You will be expected to work in a team to ensure the rooms are ready on time, styled to our standards and greeting our guests with a smile and welcome as they pass on the corridors.
- Linen Porter must be passionate about hospitality and delivering amazing service to our guests.
- Experience in a similar quality hotel is beneficial but not necessary, however, service with a smile and personality is a must.
We are offering a competitive salary per annum/ per hour and an award winning benefit package including:
- Range of flexible benefits including life insurance.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- Childcare scheme.
- Employee assistance scheme.
- 31 days holiday per annum.
- Company discounts including staff rates and major high street discounts.
We also offer award winning training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.
We've carefully restored the original features in this beautiful 120-year-old hotel, including the original wrought-iron staircase and grand, domed ceiling and created richly decorated private dining rooms and slinky bedrooms. Whether you're visiting for business or a romantic weekend getaway, take your pick from 91 sumptuous rooms and suites spanning four floors. Our super stylish Brasserie serves fresh, locally sourced and inspired dishes - with an iconic Mal twist. Our classic Malburger, succulent steak frites and lavish Sunday Brunch are just some of the reasons why this stylish bistro is a hit among locals and guests. You can also sit back and relax in our fashionable Malbar, which serves up expertly mixed cocktails and is a great place to mingle among Dundee's finest. Located on Dundee's up-and-coming Waterfront along the River Tay, our Dundee hotel is just a two-minute walk from Dundee Station and within viewing distance of Discovery Point. A gorgeous building with a rich history and even brighter future, Mal Dundee is the place to stay in the City of Discovery.