Kitchen Porter - London
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Porter to join our busy and highly successful team.
Our high profile Brasserie style restaurant, serves modern international cuisine with an emphasis on fresh, seasonal and organic produce. Taking instruction from the senior members of the team; you will take a hands on approach to help support them throughout a busy service. As a Kitchen Porter, your primary responsibility will be to ensure a clean and organised environment for the chef team to work in.
- Assist the Chef in running the operation of the kitchen
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness in the kitchen
- Clean all equipment to exceptional standards
- Maintain the organisation of the kitchen
- Maintain strict health, safety and food hygiene standards
- Assist with any incoming deliveries and assist with the stock rotation of storage units where required
- Previous experience as a Kitchen Porter or experience within a kitchen environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Superb attention to detail and driven by delivering exception standards
- A passion for food
- Resilience and drive to get things right first time
As a Kitchen Porter you will work 45 hours per week on a flexible rota, where some weekends will be required.
To apply for the role of Kitchen Porter:
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
Why Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an award winning hotel group with 8 luxury boutique hotels in London and 1 in New York. We have won the Queens Award for Excellence three times and the Soho Hotel has won The Cateys Award for Hotel of the Year.
Quality is what we are all about at Firmdale and that’s from our individually designed bedrooms containing original pieces of artwork to the Egyptian cotton linen used in the restaurant. We believe that the customer truly comes first and that if we get the minor detail right then everything else will follow.
Our culture suits down to earth, genuinely friendly, ambitious and hardworking people. If you want to be noticed and recognised for your individual contribution then this is the company for you.
Due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. Your CV will be considered over the next 5 working days. If you do not hear from us by this time, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.