Bartender - London
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive - plus service charge
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently recruiting for a Bartender to join our vibrant and highly successful team.
Your main responsibility as a Bartender will be to run the daily operation, preparing and creating high quality cocktails and beverages for our guests. Understanding what it means to deliver exceptional customer service and be able to exceed guest’s expectations is imperative in this role. You should have extensive cocktail and spirit knowledge, whilst having a flare for mixology and creating new cocktail concepts.
- Interact with guests in a warm and inspirational manner and to acknowledge our regular guests
- Possess a good command of all the bar menus
- Describe and upsell products
- Accurately process the orders received using Micros
- Create bespoke drinks when required
- Maintain and deliver consistent Firmdale standards
- Complaint handling
- Previous experience as a Bartender or Head Bartender in a 5* hotel or luxury cocktail bar
- The ability to work well under pressure in a busy environment
- A good approach to teamwork
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent personal presentation
- Resilience and drive to get things right first time
- Previous knowledge of Micros is desirable
As a Bartender you will work 45 hours per week on a flexible rota, where some weekends will be required.
To apply for the role of Bartender:
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
Why Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an award winning hotel group with 8 luxury boutique hotels in London and 1 in New York. We have won the Queens Award for Excellence three times and the Soho Hotel has won The Cateys Award for Hotel of the Year.
Quality is what we are all about at Firmdale and that’s from our individually designed bedrooms containing original pieces of artwork to the Egyptian cotton linen used in the restaurant. We believe that the customer truly comes first and that if we get the minor detail right then everything else will follow.
Our culture suits down to earth, genuinely friendly, ambitious and hardworking people. If you want to be noticed and recognised for your individual contribution then this is the company for you.
Due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. Your CV will be considered over the next 5 working days. If you do not hear from us by this time, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.