Breakfast Chef Required - The Marine Hotel, Whitstable
Reliable and experienced breakfast chef required
The Marine Hotel in Whitstable is looking for an experienced breakfast chef to join our team on a permanent basis.
Boasting a spectacular seafront location, we combine the friendly atmosphere of a local pub and restaurant together with all the comforts of a modern hotel and function venue.
This role will see you working five morning shifts per week, from 06.00 to 1500, on a rotating shift pattern.
- Minimum one year’s experience working within a high volume kitchen.
- The ability to work well within a large kitchen team.
- Proven working with fresh and tailored produce.
- The desire to learn and develop your career with us.
- Good levels and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and busy environment.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependant on your level of experience.
- This is a permanent role.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- Great potential for career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
Please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.