Deputy Manager / Experienced Assistant Manager - The Royal Albion Hotel, Broadstairs
Dedicated and reliable deputy manager required
The Royal Albion Hotel in Broadstairs has an exciting opportunity for a deputy manager or experienced assistant manager to join our management team.
Part of the Shepherd Neame group of fifty four managed houses in the South East; the Royal Albion Hotel boasts a spectacular seafront location, we combine the friendly atmosphere of a local pub and restaurant together with all the comforts of a modern 21 bedroomed hotel.
You may already have worked in a quality, branded, high volume food site, or you could be a team leader or supervisor in a pub/restaurant, casual dining, retail or even high street coffee arena, ready to take your skills to the next level. If you think you have got what it takes to succeed in our sector, then want to hear from you.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Reporting into the General Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day running of the Royal Albion.
- You will undertake duty manager shifts and will oversee the daily operations in the absence of the GM.
- You will ensure first class customer service delivery and quality standards are maintained and that customer expectations are met.
- Supporting with the recruitment, training, development and daily management of our team of staff.
- Proven experience in pubs, restaurants or hotels at an assistant or supervisory level.
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to engage, train and motivate teams of staff.
- First class customer service delivery and quality standards.
- Ideally you will be conversant in all aspects of cellar management, but full training will be provided.
- This is a full time and permanent role that will see you working shift patterns to include evenings and weekends, so you must be flexible in terms of the hours required of you.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependant on experience.
- This role could also offer you the chance to participate in the company’s Assistant Management Development Programme, which provides excellent prospects for the right enthusiastic, career minded candidate.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
If you think you have the skills, enthusiasm and dedication required to undertake this role please apply online now.
Please note that this is a live out role.