Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef Required - Westminster Arms, London
Dedicated and passionate chef required
We are currently looking for a chef de partie or junior sous chef to join our busy kitchen team at the Westminster Arms. Located in the heart of political London and just a stone’s throw from the Houses of Parliament, we are a popular pub that plays host to a diverse customer base and we offer a great quality and traditional pub menu.
We want a passionate and creative chef that with our training and development can go on to support the running of our kitchen in the absence of our lead Chef in the longer term.
We offer great support, training, salaries and company benefits. There may also be chance for you to join our proven chef’s development programme which can help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Experience as a Junior Sous chef or a lower level chef looking to take the next step in their career.
- Experience in a high volume and fast paced kitchen environment.
- The ability to work alone when required.
- The desire to learn and develop your career with us.
- Good levels and understanding of health & safety regulations.
- Flexibility in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Hourly pay rate is competitive and negotiable dependant on experience.
- This is a full time and permanent role.
- An immediate start is available.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- Potential for career development with our chef’s development programme in the longer term.
Please note that this is a live out role.
In order to be considered please apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.