Each of our pub and restaurant brands has its own individual style, but every one of our 1,600 pubs are focused on making sure we always serve up a delicious food and drink, attentive customer service and a great guest experience.
What you’ll do in this role
As a Bar & Waiting team member, you’re the face of your brand for every guest that walks through our door so we’re looking for team members who enjoy working with people and are passionate about delivering the highest standard of customer service. In return, you’ll be part of the UK’s biggest pub and restaurant business and if you have the ambition to succeed in hospitality you’ll have the potential to take your career further whilst working in a fun environment with like-minded people.
Before applying for this role please ask yourself - is this you?
• You’ll be responsible for taking orders, serving excellent quality food and a great range of drinks.
• You’ll work with the team on shift to create a friendly, buzzing atmosphere our guests will enjoy.
• You’ll ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, compliance with licensing law and cash handling procedures.
Here’s a bit of what we’ll bring to the table:
- 20% off in ALL our business for you and up to 5 of your nearest and dearest
- Free Shares
- Discounts with many of the UKs leading retailers
- Money off shoes for work
- Flexible shifts
- 28 days holiday
- Option to sign up to our funded dental cover programme
- Chance to earn up to £1,000 for referring a friend for any of our management, head office or graduate roles
All that plus the chance to reach your true potential. If you’ve got the drive to develop your career with us, we will support you all the way with our great training and development schemes giving you nationally recognised qualifications and a rewarding future.
Oh, and you’ll have a whole heap of fun!