Swimming Teachers | Bristol
Swimming Teachers - Bristol Contract
Everyone Active is currently seeking high calibre positive, supportive, inclusive and progressive individuals. You will also need to embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week.
We are looking for excellent swimming teachers who have the ability to teach children of all ages and abilities. You will be part of a highly successful and experienced team, so we are looking for someone who has a passion for teaching swimming as a life skill.
We would like to hear from you if you:
• Deliver high standards of swimming teaching and are self motivated
• Realise every individuals true swimming potential using the NPTS
• Are focussed and have the ability to demonstrate the highest levels of swimming teaching
• Hold a current ASA level 2 teaching qualification (Qualified for adults and children) and are up
to date on current and modern teaching techniques
• Work well as a team and as an individual
Everyone Active manages these facilities in partnership with Bristol City Council.
Everyone Active is an equal opportunities employer and an Investors in
People organisation, who are committed to safeguarding and promoting
the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All applicants
will be required to undertake checks and references prior to appointment.
Apply for Swimming Teachers | Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly