GP Referral Coordinator / Personal Trainer - Watford
As a Self-Employed Personal Trainer at Everyone Active you will be a key member of a team delivering a first class service to our members and working within a supportive and positive environment where we will help you to develop a successful business.
GP Referral Coordinator / Personal Trainer (Part time) - Watford Central Leisure Centre
Everyone Active is seeking an Exercise Referral Coordinator to work at Watford Central Leisure Centre. In partnership with Watford Council, the NHS and local community partners the post holder will deliver the exercise referral scheme to improve the health and wellbeing of the local population by promoting and providing opportunities for increased physical activity and providing opportunities for people with underlying medical conditions or at risk of developing medical conditions to become more active.
The GP Referral Coordinator role will also include Fitness Motivating/Personal Training
We’d like to hear from you if you:
- Have a REPs recognised Level 3 Exercise Referral qualification & Personal Trainer
- Are registered with the Register of Exercise Professionals
- Can deliver a high standard of exercise programming for exercise referral clients
- Ensure service delivery is in line with the standard operating procedures
- Can manage the data collection and reporting processes required to monitor the scheme
- Can develop relationships and partnerships on a local level with GP’s and other referrers, which will benefit the development of the contract and opportunities available within the leisure facilities
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the post by applying below.