Assistant Manager - London
We are looking for an outgoing, ambitious and enthusiastic Assistant Manager to join the Farmer J family, with strong people skills, high standards and a true passion for good food.
What We Offer:
- Most delicious free food on a shift think: Mac and cheese, shakshuka, harrisa chicken and much more!
- Healthcare cash plan
- Unlimited coffee by Origin Roasters
- 50% discount across all our restaurants when off duty
- Discount on our Pantry selection like a tahini chocolate spread
- You will never work on your Birthday and be paid for it
- Monthly team socials and annual parties
- Opportunity to grow in the company
- Strong Training Programmes
- Green Commute - Cycle Scheme
- Employee Assistance program supporting mental health and well being
- Farmer of the Quarter Awards
- and more
What makes a great Farmer?
Colourful personality and individuality, being Bold but Humble
Passion for great food and customer service
Passion and care for your team to drive their progression
Ability to create friendly environment for both our customers and team with a WOW factor
Willing to learn
The highest attention to details
Previous experience of running a fast-paced restaurant as an Assistant Manager
Farmer J is a young and expanding company, so there is great potential to develop and build your career within the brand. If you are an Assistant Manager who has what it takes, please apply with a full CV to find out more.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
WE GIVE A FORK