Front of House Team Member - London
At Farmer J we care, we care where our ingredients come from and how our food is prepared. That's why we are trying to change the game. Serving honest food, that rolls with the seasons, is mindfully sourced (from as many, high-welfare British farms as possible), is bursting with flavour and most importantly, is scratch cooked on-site.
We also care about our amazing people (our Farmers). We wouldn't be anywhere without them! As we grow, we are looking for bold but humble people who are willing to learn and share our values, to join the Farm-ily.
What can you expect from this role in Farmer J
Working fixed hours, Monday to Friday 12pm - 2.30pm (12,5h a week) or 18-8.30pm
Fresh food preparation of our forkin' good food using awesome ingredients and industry standard equipment
Serving our customers from our make line and delivering an unforgettable experience
What We Offer:
- Most delicious free food on a shift think: Mac and cheese, shakshuka, harrisa chicken and much more!
- Healthcare cash plan
- Unlimited coffee by Origin Roasters
- 50% discount across all our restaurants when off duty
- Discount on our Pantry selection like a tahini chocolate spread
- You will never work on your Birthday and be paid for it
- Monthly team socials and annual parties
- Opportunity to grow in the company
- Strong Training Programmes
- Green Commute - Cycle Scheme
- Employee Assistance program supporting mental health and well being
- Farmer of the Quarter Awards
- and more
We work in a fast-paced environment, simply put we serve forkin' good food forkin' fast! No two days are the same, you could be serving Shakshuka, prepping Mac and Cheese or marinading Salmon and we want you to be you - and do what comes natural.
If you want to be the newest member of a fun, multicultural and energetic team, apply ASAP
Follow @farmerjfood for the latest news
WE GIVE A FORK