Server/Waiter/Waitress - London
Gaucho is looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Waiter to join one of our Gaucho Teams! The ideal Senior Waiter candidate will be hardworking, have a positive attitude and work well within a team. They will be a Gaucho ambassador and be able to upsell all Gaucho products with confidence
Benefits and Training for a Gaucho Waiter
- 50% off at all Gaucho and M Restaurants
- Referral and Length of Service Bonuses
- Incentive and reward schemes
- Cycle to work schemes
- RARE Benefits
- Industry Apprenticeship Program Opportunities
- Career Development and Training Programs
- Training provided by the Rare L.A.B
- Breakfast and Dinner when working
- 28 paid annual holidays
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Waiter
- Work with the restaurant team to offer an exceptional Gaucho experience to all our guests through heightened hospitality.
- Be the face of Gaucho and demonstrate service excellence while following the Gaucho Cycle of Service and standards.
- Strengthen and maintain product knowledge in order to host tables and guide guests with menu choices.
- Support and assist the management team to maximise sales revenues by driving covers and average spend per head.
- Ensure all guest orders are received and processed professionally and accurately.
- Help maintain a clean and organised restaurant at all times and follow all set-up and breakdown procedures.
Requirements for a Gaucho Senior Waiter
- Demonstrate warmth and empathy towards guests and colleagues
- To always take a positive approach to your own role acting as a role model to all new members of the team
- Work well within a team (be a team player) and a fast-paced environment
- Be approachable and well mannered
- Be professional and respectful at all times
- Have fun