Gaming Supervisor - Bristol - 266 Anchor Rd
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that's fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
Grosvenor Casino, Bristol.
The role holder will responsible for:
- Responsibility of running the Pit and other gaming activities.
Supporting and managing the gaming team to provide the best customer experience.
Taking action to maintain the security of the venue when duty managing.
Optimising the efficiency of the gaming operation, ensuring that there is sufficient availability of gaming product and that occupancy is encourage by creating an environment where customers are comfortable to play.
Ensuring that gaming is delivered securely.
Adopting and implementing the agreed customer service standards of the organisation.
Engaging with customers, building relationships and listening to their views.
Treating customers with respect, recognising customers as individuals and anticipating their needs.
Resolving issues and disputes in a fair and equitable manner by using all available information and reaching decisions that treat customers consistently and fairly.
Leading individuals and teams by role modelling a customer service ethos.
Improving the ability of the team to resolve customer issues immediately without needing to ask their line manager.
Providing absolute clarity of performance expectations supported with effective feedback, coaching and being open to challenge where this can improve performance.
Implementing ongoing daily coaching, every day, to create an environment where continuous improvement is an expectation.
Relating customer feedback to the team in a way that empowers individuals to improve customer service.
Monitoring the gaming tables to establish that those procedures in the Gaming Manual are being followed.
Complying with all agreed procedures, guidelines and manuals to the required standards.
Being vigilant in areas/incidents that could lead a threat to the security of the staff, customers or company assets.
Regularly inspecting the gaming equipment so as to maintain the secure operation of games and where irregularities in the equipment are discovered, ensuring they are reported and rectified.
Upholding the company's commitment to the protection of young and vulnerable people, in accordance with the company's responsible gambling policy and procedures.
Experience in dealing and inspecting table games in a casino environment.
Excellent customer service skills and the ability to deal with a range of demands and pressures.
Creating and running a team of gaming employees who feel respected and appreciated for their contribution.
A consistent and objective approach to pit management.
Implementing agreed actions in line with the club's gaming strategy
Ensuring the casino is a safe and secure place for customers and staff.
All licencing objectives, especially those in relation to gaming and the sale and consumption of alcohol
The ability to work collaboratively and find flexible solutions.
The role will be Electronic Gaming Focused
- Competitive Salary: We value your contributions and offer a competitive salary that recognises your hard work and dedication.
- Fantastic Rewards Package: Beyond a competitive salary, our rewards package includes a range of benefits, bonuses, and perks to ensure your job is both fulfilling and rewarding. You'll be able to take part in exciting club-specific competitions and promotions.
- Induction for Success: Your success is our priority. We provide a comprehensive induction program, thoughtfully designed to familiarise you with our Grosvenor values and culture, ensuring you are well-prepared for your role.
- Learning and Development: You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow with the guidance of experienced industry professionals, using your unique flare and style to become a driving force of our team's success.
- Exciting Project Work: Get involved in exciting project work that will allow you to make a meaningful impact on our business. Your fresh ideas and contributions will be valued.
- People-Focused Culture: Grosvenor is all about its people. Our supportive and nurturing work environment ensures you have the tools you need to thrive.
- High-Performing Culture: Join a team that embraces high performance. We set the bar high and help you reach your full potential.
- Emphasis on Growth: At Grosvenor, growth is not just a word; it's a commitment. We foster your individual and team growth to help you succeed and excel.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join a people-focused business, offering a high-performing culture where you, your team, and your venue can work, win, and grow together.
The Rank Group are committed to being an inclusive employer, ensuring that we better understand and meet the needs and requirements of our candidates and customers. We aim to do this by facilitating fair and equal access to our services. If you require a reasonable adjustment to be made, please reach out to let us know ahead of your interview.