Food & Beverage Manager - London
Grosvenor is on an exciting journey of growth. It's a great time to join us.... More than ever, we're investing in our venues and our people to ensure we have the best gaming offering and the best people in the right places.
We aim to excite and entertain all our customers, giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones.
Why just work... when you can work, win & grow with us
- To manage all aspects of the food and beverage operation within the casino, including a 40 cover restaurant and licensed bar, as well as providing food and drink services to all casino gaming areas throughout the venue.
- To develop and deliver exceptional hospitality experience for guests, in line with Grosvenor Casino brand standards.
- Oversee the front of house, back of house, licensed bar and special events activities from a F&B prospective supporting the wider venue management team.
- Recruit, develop and retain a skilled and engaged food and beverage team
- Own the financial and budgetary performance of the food and beverage operation, delivering both revenue and margin targets in conjunction with the Operations Manager Hosting.
- Create a culture of personal and professional development within the F&B team
- Take full ownership of all health and safety and food safety management in the F&B operation.
What we expect of you:
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Collaborate and work as part of the wider casino management team.
- Recruit, train, develop and retain chefs and kitchen personnel; create plans for the team by agreed objectives and goals in appraisals and reviews.
- Responsible for stock control and achieving business GP margins.
- Schedules and organizes regular menu taste panels for the Front of House team.
- Manages and meets the expectations of the Shield (internal audit), EHO and relevant audits.
- Work with and support the review and development of menus with the Food & Beverage support team.
- All menus are delivered to brand standards and menu specification.
- Manage expectations behind the pass as well as in the casino, driving customer and employee engagement.
- Minimum 2 years as a general manager, assistant manager or F&B manager in a reputable branded or independent food and beverage organization.
- 10 years' experience in the food and beverage industry.
- Demonstrable background successful financial management of an F&B operation, preferably with a circa 1m annual turnover or above.
- Strong leadership skills, having led a medium to large food and beverage team.
- Minimum level 2 food safety (either current or expired).
- Maybe required to hold a PML.
- Strong communicator and able to inspire and lead a team.
- Ability to communicate and engage both internal and external stakeholders at all levels from diverse backgrounds and experience.
- As a Manager of a team of people, demonstrates a Diverse and Inclusive Leadership style recognising team members and stakeholders for their individuality.
- Change mentality, constructively challenging the status quo.
- Consumer champion, putting outstanding experience at the centre of the Gloucester Road food proposition.
- Advocate of personal and professional development of F&B team members.
- Competitive Salary: We value your contributions and offer a competitive salary that recognises your hard work and dedication.
- Fantastic Rewards Package: Beyond a competitive salary, our rewards package includes a range of benefits, bonuses, and perks to ensure your job is both fulfilling and rewarding. You'll be able to take part in exciting club-specific competitions and promotions.
- Induction for Success: Your success is our priority. We provide a comprehensive induction program, thoughtfully designed to familiarise you with our Grosvenor values and culture, ensuring you are well-prepared for your role.
- Learning and Development: You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow with the guidance of experienced industry professionals, using your unique flare and style to become a driving force of our team's success.
- Exciting Project Work: Get involved in exciting project work that will allow you to make a meaningful impact on our business. Your fresh ideas and contributions will be valued.
- People-Focused Culture: Grosvenor is all about its people. Our supportive and nurturing work environment ensures you have the tools you need to thrive.
- High-Performing Culture: Join a team that embraces high performance. We set the bar high and help you reach your full potential.
- Emphasis on Growth: At Grosvenor, growth is not just a word; it's a commitment. We foster your individual and team growth to help you succeed and excel.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join a people-focused business, offering a high-performing culture where you, your team, and your venue can work, win, and grow together.
The Rank Group are committed to being an inclusive employer, ensuring that we better understand and meet the needs and requirements of our candidates and customers. We aim to do this by facilitating fair and equal access to our services. If you require a reasonable adjustment to be made, please reach out to let us know ahead of your interview.