Security Officer - London
We are bringing the spirit of Soho to life in a glorious hotel. Join us for the opportunity to be part of a like-minded community of individuals from various backgrounds, opening a new and exciting hotel, restaurant and rooftop dining bar in the heart of Soho.
We are enthusiastic, generous, respectful and committed to delivering exceptional and brilliant service to other talents and guests. We also enjoy and take immense pride in doing so. The way we treat others is how we would like to be treated ourselves and is at our core.
We want our hotel to reflect Soho in all its glory. We praise diversity, inclusion and forward-thinking. If you love people and wish to create new memories for them through personalised service and diligence; we look forward to receiving your application.
What is in it for you?
- Meals on Duty
- Uniform Provided
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry
- Guaranteed Service Charge
- Discretionary Service Charge
- Holiday Allowance: 22 days plus 8 bank holidays (increases to 25 + bank holidays with length of service)
- Company Sick Pay: 2 weeks after 6 months of service (increases up to 24 weeks with the length of service)
- Optional Medical Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Season Travel Ticket Loan
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Local Shop Discounts for the Team
- And more...
(Some benefits are granted after the probationary period)
As a Talent of the Broadwick Soho team, you will drive the idea of being a glorious hotel that embraces the spirit of Soho, alongside making our guests feel as comfortable as we do through our beliefs of being independent, embracing, generous and exquisite.
The Security Officer will have a crucial role in the hotel's security team. They will be responsible for safeguarding hotel assets, employees, and guests and preventing accidents, health hazards, and fires.
Additionally, they will actively participate in all hotel activities and support other departments with daily operational challenges.
We believe in flexibility and multi-skilling, and you may be asked to do different tasks occasionally to enable us to meet the needs of our guests and talent.
You will work with brilliant talent across the hotel so that we are one team delivering a seamless and memorable guest experience.
What do we need from you?
- Experience (min 2 years in the hotel industry if possible)
- Able to use PC (basic stuff) as for rest of systems - training will be given
- Anything oscillated within H&S/Fire Safety would be beneficial (min: H&S L2/L3; IOSH; Fire Safety L2; desired: Nebosh NGC/FS and higher)
- SIA Door Supervisor License as necessary
- CCTV Licensed - not essential
- First aider qualifications
- Good attitude
- Be able to work during the day and night
- Work on a four on four off shift rotation, 42 hours per rotation
If you are interested in collaborating with us, please apply online or on our website: broadwicksoho.com/career. Kindly note we do not accept any applications directly.
Broadwick Soho is committed to responding to every single application. However, due to the high volume of applications, please allow us two weeks to review and respond.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.