Chef de Partie - London
Chef de Partie - La Loma
La Loma, is a vibrant and colourful restaurant located within the upper floor of Oswald's, Mayfair. The restaurant offers members South American inspired cuisine, using authentic and fresh ingredients.
La Loma is currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join the brigade.
Paid trial shift.
The additional benefits our Chef de Partie receive are:
- 33 days holiday per year (including bank holidays
- Discounted gym membership with Nuffield Health & Gymflex
- Birthday day off
- Monthly well-being days with our Chiropodist, Reflexologist and Masseuse
- Private medical insurance with AXA
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme - Hospitality Action
- Free English Classes
- Access to a company doctor
- Eyecare vouchers
- In-house industry training
- Sponsored social events
- Season ticket loans
- Retail discounts with Edenred
- Recommend a friend bonus of 750
- Staff Accommodation (subject to availability)
- 20% Staff Discount at Birley Bakery
- Nursery Workplace Scheme
- Free freshly prepared meals on duty
The club is closed on Sundays, Bank Holidays and throughout Christmas each year.
This outlet offers the additional benefit of a set rota Tuesday - Saturday, evenings only.
Sunday and Monday always off.
The responsibilities of the Chef de Partie are:
- Preparation of all food items on the restaurant menu during service
- Lunch & Dinner mise-en-place
The Experience & Qualifications required as Chef de Partie are:
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential.
- Experience of working in a luxury hotel, restaurant or private member's club advantageous
If you feel that you have the experience and skills to join us as Chef de Partie at Oswald's then apply by forwarding your up to date CV together with a covering letter to the link below.