Senior Chef de Partie - London
Oswald's is a private member's club owned and operated by entrepreneur Robin Birley; located in the heart of Mayfair. Our aim is to be a home away from home, in the utmost comfort, where members are looked after by a team who know them by name.
Oswald's is currently recruiting for a Senior Chef de Partie to join the brigade.
Paid trial shift.
The additional benefits our Senior Chef de Partie receive are:
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Birthday day off
- Discounted gym membership with Nuffield Health
- Monthly well-being days with our Chiropodist and Masseuse
- Private medical insurance with AXA
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme - Hospitality Action
- Access to a company doctor
- Eyecare vouchers
- In-house industry training for eg WSET
- Sponsored social events
- Recommend a friend bonus of 750
- Freshly prepared meals
- Nursery Benefit Scheme
- 20% discount at Birley Bakery
The club is closed on Sundays, Bank Holidays and throughout Christmas each year.
The responsibilities of the Senior Chef de Partie are:
- Preparation of all food items on the restaurant menu during service
- Leading on a section of the kitchen
The Experience & Qualifications required of our Senior Chef de Partie are:
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential.
- Experience of working in a busy kitchen is preferable.