Night Porter - The Lion Inn - Chelmsford
We are looking for a reliable, respectful person, who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up, lead by example and deliver amazing results. As a night porter you will be responsible for the venue, including helping with any needs from the hotel guests, assisting the evening team with close down and keeping the restaurant clean and tidy. This will include hoovering the restaurant and moping the bar area. and ensuring the venue is respectful for the next day, completing compliance and Health and safety checks.
You will be honest and trustworthy, and posses great customer service skills.
Whats in it for you?
- Positive attitude - Providing unexpected surprises to the team and customers and moments of care, being calm and considerate of fellow colleagues.
- Compliance management - You demonstrate due diligence in health and safety, food safety allergen awareness and risk assessment according to RedCat policies.
- Exceptionally Customer focused - Being approachable, calm and friendly, even in times of pressure.
- A product expert - From a perfectly garnished gin and tonic to a table setting that's instantly-Instagramable, you are passionate about our offering and know everything about it!
- Venue Maintenance - Ensuring the ambiance of the venue is as warm, welcoming, tidy and safe as possible, you communicate any issues clearly to senior management.
- Stock and Cash Handling - You are confident using EPOS, software programs manual systems to accurately manage, record and report stock, cash and rotas. Taking responsibility of security, wastage, profit margins and licensing law when on duty.
* Equal share of tips * 25% off across other RedCat Venues * Wellness Programme * 24/7 Online training
Hospitality is our Personality and we are RedCat!
RedCat are acquiring multiple pubs and inns in sought after locations across the UK. Our calling is to revive and re-generate potentially amazing spaces, by investing heavily in the buildings, and design, their branding, and most of all the people. By providing industry leading, lifestyle enhancing spaces, we will be injecting excitement back into the hospitality sector. RedCat is an ambitious, fast paced company and if you want to come on this exciting journey, the opportunities at RedCat are infinite.
The RedCat Way
We want every employee at RedCat to carry out their role and responsibilities with the same approach, having integrity, showing care and being respectful. Whether you are managing a 30 room boutique hotel or you are making cocktails in a leading high street caf bar, you can all carry out these duties in the same RedCat way. Hospitality is your personality, that's why you an honest problem solver who will roll up your sleeves and make sure every customer you serve has an incredible experience, one to write home about.