Apprentice Chef - Cambridge
The Three Horseshoes is a thriving pub/restaurant in the heart of Madingley, a quaint village just 3 miles from Cambridge. If you love working with high-quality ingredients, being part of a team and working with collaborative and passionate people, then The Three Horseshoes is the place for you.
The Three Horseshoes has recently been awarded 2 AA Rosettes so we are now looking for a Apprentice chef
to join our team of chefs to help us keep delivering outstanding homemade food using local and seasonal produce and to develop through our team.What's in it for you:
- up to 7.50 per hour + tronc*
- you will receive a fair share of service charge, which is paid monthly. This currently averages an additional 3.80- 4.20 per hour (calculated March-April 2023) .
- Being paid while you learn and having a great team of Chefs to guide you as you develop.
- Work life balance (moving to a 4 day week)
- 50% employee discount (at all Cambscuisine sites)
- Fast focused development.
- Great staff referral scheme.
- Company events
- Part of the Cambscuisine group that has a strong family culture, amazing people, gorgeous venues, and a supportive senior management team.
- Tech Scheme.
- Cycle Scheme.
- Opportunities for growth and development with personal development plans and leadership training with Purple Story the home of operational excellence.
- Epic summer and Christmas Staff parties.
- A paid walking trip up the mountains for two days with our MD.
- Site visits to our suppliers.
- Up skill sessions workshops.