Spa Therapist - Cardiff
voco St David's Cardiff have a fantastic opportunity for a Spa Therapist to join our Cardiff Bay 5-star hotel on a 16-hour per week contract!!
You will earn 13.30 per hour,
250 bonus upon completing your probation!
Weekends are a must on this role, as those days are the busiest for our Spa.
To succeed as a Spa Therapist, you will need:
It's important to remember your importance and reason for completing each job - Our guests! You'll provide a full range of Massage and Beauty Therapy, treatments making sure a high standard is maintained throughout each treatment and perform retail sales to all members and guest.
You will need to be trained to NVQ level 3 or ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO or equivalent in beauty treatments and massage
- To be passionate about delivering great service and be guest focused
- Previous experience in a guest facing role
- A passion for spa and wellness
- Attention to details and ability to multitask duties
Given the nature of this role it's important that you have worked in a 5* Spa environment - All candidates will need to possess exceptional communication and organisation skills.
At voco everyone's a host, if there's one thing we know, it's that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
Our Spa Therapists enjoy a range of perks including:
- Becoming part of the IHG Hotels & Resorts family, one of the world's leading hotel companies - which means global opportunities.
- No zero-hour contracts! Our contracts come with GUARRANTEED hours
- We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required
- Taxi subsidy for shifts starting/ending between 23:00-06:00.
- Subsidised childcare support
- Meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- We provide every employee company sick pay and life insurance
- Amazing discounts for our hotels and restaurants around the world
- Discounts from over 15,000 stores - all the way from retail to cinema
- Access to our fully funded Employee Healthcare Service 24-7 offering advice and support
- Don't forget, bring your friends and take part in our generous 'Refer a Friend' programme!
If you think you can be our next Spa Therapist, then please apply now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
About voco St David's Cardiff
Set on Cardiff Bay's waterfront, voco St David's Cardiff makes a bold statement, with its glass-fronted fa ade, private balconies, floor-to-ceiling windows, and coastal setting. The Tir a M r at voco St David's Cardiff is our eclectic restaurant and bar. Our bold flavours draw inspiration from world food cultures and blend perfectly with the best seasonal produce Wales has to offer. The Spa, located in the hotel, offers just the place to unwind and has been voted one of the best spas in the UK. voco St David's Cardiff is a wonderful setting for meetings, conferences, weddings and celebrations alike.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that all our colleagues deserve to be treated equally and have the same opportunities to develop and grow their skills within our business and provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and colleagues without regard to an individual's, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At IHG, we've made a promise. As one of the world's leading hotel groups, we're here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected - wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
voco brand comes to life in hotels that you can count on but that are different enough to be fun. Unstuffy hotels, where people feel comfortable to relax, and just get on with relaxing. Hotels that are built on sustainability where we look after the planet with the same care as we look after our guests and colleagues. Let's Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.