Sous Chef - Salcombe
The Victoria Inn is a scenic pub, complete with comfy rooms, that's set in the heart of Salcombe, a stone's throw from the banks of Kingsbridge Estuary.
You'll be working in one South Devon's most beautiful coastal destinations, rightly designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The pub itself is popular among locals and tourists alike, who are drawn to a characterful interior adorned with cosy nooks and roaring log fire, while a suntrap beer garden awaits outside.
Do you have experience of working in a dynamic kitchen environment? Join us as an Sous Chef and you'll be working as part of a talented team, cooking to spec, making the most of locally sourced produce, while working within brand targets.
What we offer ...
- Live in accommodation
- 30% off food and drink and 50% off overnight stays in our pubs
- Discount scheme across hundreds of retailers
- Great training and opportunities to progress
- Free food while you're on shift
- Family-friendly, flexible working
- Paid time off to volunteer
Our Chefs ...
- Are well organised, adaptable, with a genuine interest in food
- Take pride in keeping the kitchen clean, tidy and safe
- Are key to keeping our kitchen running efficiently even at our busiest times
We'd love you to join our family!
Apply now or contact email@example.com for more information
St Austell Family Group is an Equal Opportunities employer, and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We also welcome requests for flexible working.
Early applications are encouraged as we'll review applications throughout the recruitment process and reserve the right to close the advert at any time. Please note that we politely request no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. Speculative CVs from recruitment agencies won't be accepted, nor the fees associated with them.