Front of House Manager -
Front of House Manager 38,000 per annum Dublin
At Gather & Gather, we are known as one of Ireland & the UK’s most distinctive workplace catering experts, we are passionate about great food, great coffee and putting our team members and customers at the heart of everything that we do. We are currently recruiting for a Manager for RDS in Dublin
Rate of pay: €38,000 per annum
Working pattern: 40 hours per week, Monday - Sunday 5/7 Key responsibilities
What's in it for you?
- The Front of House Manager for the Members’ Club will be responsible for the day-to-day floor operations within the Members’ Club. This will include the dining area, the private meeting rooms held within the space, and on occasion the President’s Room. The Assistant Manager will also deputise for the Members’ Club Operations Manager when they are not on shift. This role will be based on 5 working days out of 7 and will include a rotation through early morning and evening shifts depending on the business.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
• Ensure that the client expectations of hospitality food and food service are consistently delivered in line with the RDS Members Club expectation and outlined Standard Operating Procedures.
• Conduct full briefings to all staff regarding service, detailing food and food service standards to ensure that the staff are fully aware of the guest requirements and their role in delivery.
• Continually monitor the service and food provided at an event and give feedback to the service team to ensure the food and service is of the highest quality and in line with guest requirements and Members Club standards.
• Where necessary contribute to the team’s efforts to ensure the service is provided in a professional and timely manner.
• Daily management of the Club’s booking system to ensure that all Member bookings, whether that be in the dining area or the meeting rooms, are planned out correctly, staffed correctly and run smoothly on the day.
• Along with the F&B Coordinator, ensure that Menus are up to date on a daily basis.
• Maintain a high degree of visibility and a hands-on approach throughout each service.
• Act as the first point of reference for all client comments and concerns, take any necessary action and inform direct line management of the same.
• Actively gain customer feedback and to use the information to improve the offering at any given event.
Finance, Health & Safety & Training
• Along with the Operation’s Manager, ensuring that the correct number of staff are rostered daily, to ensure that business levels are covered but also maintaining our staffing budget.
• Ensure that equipment and beverage stock takes are completed each month, thus managing our Beverage Cost and helping to control budgetary cost lines.
• Ensure all staff carry out tasks in accordance with company health, hygiene, quality and safety standards.
• As directed by the Manager or GM provide induction, initial skills and on the job training for all Hospitality staff to ensure the service is delivered in line with guest expectations and RDS Members Club standards.
Working with Gather & Gather has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits and development opportunities to keep you content.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme