Security Officer - London
About The Other House
Be part of something extraordinary!
Are you ready to join one of London's most iconic Lifestyle Brands?
Welcome to The Other House, a Residents Club, where we're not just redefining the hotel market, we're re-writing the rules.
Imagine an extraordinary place where the comfort of home meets the service of a hotel and the facilities of a private club. Each of our Residents Clubs will blur the lines between hotels, residential living and an exclusive private club which all our residents can enjoy. Think beautifully designed club flats, amazing public areas with an all-day street caf and destination cocktail bar, and access to private club lounges, a great gym, spa and well-being area. A place where you can relax, work or play whatever your mood, for as long as you are in town - be it a day, a week, a month, or a year.
Everything is at your fingertips with The Other House app. Our residents have access to everything they need for an amazing stay from checking in and mobile door entry to seeing how busy the gym is and how much energy we are using. Convenience, control- elevated!
Our first property in beautiful South Kensington, opened in the summer of 2022 to great acclaim. Our next property, The Other House Covent Garden nestled in the heart of theatre land in the West End, is due to open soon and we have acquired another site in Belgravia, which means plenty of progression opportunities! Whilst our initial focus is to build the brand in central London, (arguably the best capital city in the world!) the venture will roll out globally, catering for aspirational business and leisure travellers everywhere, whatever their length of stay.
Ready to be part of a team that's rewriting the rulebook on hospitality?
Join us at The Other House, where every day is a chance to create unique and extra special experiences for our residents and our team. Your future is waiting as one of our HouseMates, and it looks amazing.
Role: Security officer - FULL TIME - 4 ON 4 OFF SHIFT PATTERNS (42 HRS PER WEEK)
The Other House is looking for a dynamic and energetic Security Officer, who can blend the traditional security role with a modern and intuitive guest service approach, making sure that residents, members, guests and team members feel safe and at home in their Other House. We are looking for an individual who will want to develop with the company, has an entrepreneurial mindset and is passionate about sustainability and cutting-edge technology. For us, there is 'inside the box', there is 'outside the box' and then there are our OtherHouseMates - passionate, self-driven and completely comfortable with pushing the boundaries.
What's in it for you as an OtherHouseMate?
- Working among a team of passionate and caring individuals
- Industry leading Benefits package which includes: Length of Service Rewards, Birthday Celebrations, exclusive Perkbox discounts, Cycle To Work Scheme, Nursery and Childcare Vouchers
- The Other House Discounts for food and drink in our Bar and Restaurant when dining
- The Other House Friends and Family discounted rates when you book an overnight stay
- Christmas and Summer Team Parties and social events through the year
- Healthy and nutritious Staff Meals on shift
About you - We are looking for someone who has:
- Ability to operate across various functions supporting all areas of the business.
- Ability to challenge the status quo with an instinct for delivering the ultimate experience, especially when under pressure.
- Innovative thinker who puts forward solutions in a collaborative way.
- History of working in a high profile operational role in a supervisory capacity.
- Ability to lead, motivate, and inspire those around you to deliver brilliant experiences.
- Mastered the traditional ways of hospitality, so will comfortably challenge those traditions for something better, more future-focused and will be able share the story of where they've done this before.
- Ability to deal with challenging situations and turn it into a positive experience.
- Ability to identify any situations that might be a risk and own it through to resolution.
- SIA Door Supervisor licence
- A valid First Aid at Work certificate.
- Positive, engaging personality
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong task and time management abilities
- The right to work in UK
A Full Description will be sent to all successful applicants that pass through selection
The Other House is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages, and sexual orientations, as well as any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.