Kitchen Porter - The Bamburgh Castle Inn
What makes the perfect pub? Great ales, good food, an inviting atmosphere and the warmest of welcomes.
When it comes to top seaside locations, the award-winning Bamburgh Castle Inn in Northumberland is hard to beat. A gold award-winner with the North East England Tourism Awards and Great British Pub Awards 2019 finalist, The Bamburgh Castle Inn overlooks the harbour in the fishing village of Seahouses.
At The Inn Collection Group, we proudly stay true to our pub roots, creating inns where everyone would like to eat, drink, sleep and explore from. Our people are the key to the success of the group and help us to ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
The Bamburgh Castle Inn is now looking to recruit a Kitchen Porter.
*This is a live-out only position*
The Inn Collection Group is a multi award winning pubs with rooms company in outstanding locations across the North of England and Wales. Here at 'ICG' we deliver hospitality by living and breathing our core values of; Customer Focused, Courage, Execution, Honesty, Respect and Results all with our aim in Making People Happy.
Why Join Inn?
- Extra paid holiday in month of your birthday
- 50% off food in any of our Inns
- 1 bed and breakfast in any of our Inns during January, February or March
- 1/3 off room bookings all year round
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Weekly pay available
- Tronc (...that's tips to me and you!)
- Working for Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards
- Paid breaks in our Inns
A successful Kitchen Porter candidate will be:
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Holding high standards of personal presentation.
- Confident and courteous when dealing with customers and team members.
- Hardworking and willing to learn new skills.
- Flexible to changing needs
- Willing to learn
Kitchen Porter Duties:
- Support the kitchen team in the production of food and maintaining food hygiene to the highest standards.
- To be responsible for the wash-up area for crockery, cutlery & kitchen equipment.
- To assist with basic food preparation when required. Full training will be given to our successful kitchen porter.
- To clean the kitchen and kitchen equipment as directed and following the kitchen cleaning schedule.
- Other general duties that contribute to a smoothly run kitchen.