Housekeeper - The Ullswater Inn
What makes the perfect pub? Great ales, good food, an inviting atmosphere and the warmest of welcomes.
The Ullswater Inn offers a fantastic location on the southern shore of Ullswater, offering spectacular views of Helvellyn. In the heart of the Lake District, pull up a seat and drink in unrivalled views across Ullswater.
At The Inn Collection Group, we proudly stay true to our pub roots, creating inns where everyone would like to eat, drink, sleep and explore from. Our people are the key to the success of the group and help us to ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
The Ullswater Inn is now looking to recruit a Housekeeping Assistant.
The Inn Collection Group is a multi award winning pubs with rooms company in outstanding locations across the North of England and Wales. Here at 'ICG' we deliver hospitality by living and breathing our core values of; Customer Focused, Courage, Execution, Honesty, Respect and Results all with our aim in Making People Happy.
Why Join Inn?
- Extra paid holiday in month of your birthday
- 50% off food in any of our Inns
- 1 bed and breakfast in any of our Inns during January, February or March
- 1/3 off room bookings all year round
- Friends & family pass - 15% off bed and breakfast rate
- 50 on the day bookings for bed and breakfast at any of our Inns
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 confidential support
- Weekly pay available
- Tronc (...that's tips to me and you!)
- Working for Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards
- Paid breaks in our Inns
- Work for an Employer that gives back to their local community via our Give INN Back scheme
- Mental Health awareness within the workplace - Training provided for all managers
- Flexible working available
A successful Housekeeping Assistant candidate will:
- Be friendly, with a good eye for detail
- Be able to remain calm under pressure
- React to guest requests so that we exceed expectations
- Work as part of the Housekeeping team
- Be able to work mornings through to mid-afternoon shifts as standard.
- Be punctual, well turned out, and conscientious
Housekeeping Assistant duties include:
- Cleaning rooms to our high standards
- Ensuring all our public areas are presented in their best light - clean and welcoming
- Reporting any maintenance issues to keep up with standards
- Following guidelines to keep everyone safe
- Working as part of the wider team with the shared goal of creating memorable visits.
- Managing your stocks of linen, towels, and room supplies.