Chef de Partie - The Angel Inn
What makes the perfect pub? Great ales, good food, an inviting atmosphere and the warmest of welcomes.
The Angel Inn, Bowness sits elevated from Lake Windermere with stunning views of the fells and surrounding countryside is a firm favourite with our customers.
At The Inn Collection Group, we proudly stay true to our pub roots, creating inns where everyone would like to eat, drink, sleep and explore from. Our people are the key to the success of the group and help us to ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
The Angel Inn is now looking to recruit a Chef de Partie.
The Inn Collection Group is a multi award winning pubs with rooms company in outstanding locations across the North of England and Wales. Here at 'ICG' we deliver hospitality by living and breathing our core values of; Customer Focused, Courage, Execution, Honesty, Respect and Results all with our aim in Making People Happy.
Why Join Inn?
- Extra paid holiday in month of your birthday
- 50% off food in any of our Inns
- 1 bed and breakfast in any of our Inns during January, February or March
- 1/3 off room bookings all year round
- Friends & family pass - 15% off bed and breakfast rate
- 50 on the day bookings for bed and breakfast at any of our Inns
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 confidential support
- Weekly pay available
- Tronc (...that's tips to me and you!)
- Working for Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards
- Paid breaks in our Inns
- Work for an Employer that gives back to their local community via our Give INN Back scheme
- Mental Health awareness within the workplace - Training provided for all managers
- Flexible working available
A successful Chef de Partie candidate will be:
- Aware that presentation and attention to detail is key.
- Experienced in a similar role and fresh food environment, with a genuine commitment and passion for food, training and quality service.
- Be able to deliver second-to-none, exceptional food service - taking full responsibility for your section before, during and after service.
- Ensuring the safety, security and appropriate storage, labelling and dating of all food stock following appropriate legislation and company policy.
- Be a team player with good communication, time-keeping and organisational skills.
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Following recipes and presentation specifications.
Your duties will include:
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Maintain a clean working station whilst adhering to health & safety standards
- Assist with the cleaning and organisation of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all food hygiene & safety standards