Breakfast Chef - London
We have an exciting opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to join our highly successful team here at our Knightsbridge Hotel. We are looking for someone who is confident in kitchen operations and has experience in food prep and working outside normal operating hours. As part of our Kitchen Team, you will be expected to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, organisational and communication skills.
It will be your responsibility to make sure that during your shift; the kitchen is kept organised and clean whilst always adhering to Health and Safety regulations. During your shift, you will be preparing any room service orders that come through to the kitchen, whilst also making sure that the food prep required for the next breakfast is completed.What we offer:
What you Need:
- Discounts & Perks Platform
- Wage Stream - An employee app to stream your wages before payday
- Paid Overtime
- No split shifts
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Uniform and Meals provided
- Uniforms Dry Cleaned
- Social Events, Wellbeing and Team Activities
- Award winning training opportunities and Career Development
- Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- And much more!
- Passionate about food
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within a small team
- Good organisational skills
- Strong communication
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an international award winning group comprising of 10 high end luxury hotels and 8 bars and restaurants in London and New York.
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels - "Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 & 2020 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality"
- Manager of the year - Laura Sharpe, Cateys 2018
- Hotel of the year - Group - Cateys 2018
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.