Company Driver - Marble Arch, London
Metropolitan Gaming Group is the multi-channel gaming and leisure brand for people who live city life to the full. The home of Metropolitan Gaming Online and Metropolitan Casinos, we're dedicated to providing exceptional experience and service for our guests whichever platform or venue they visit. Our eleven city destinations across the UK and Egypt include the iconic Empire Casino in Leicester Square, and London's newest luxury casino Metropolitan Mayfair. We're a 'Why Not?' brand that likes to challenge the status quo and we're passionate about: looking good, feeling great; keeping our finger on the pulse; doing things with a twist; and being safe hands for our customers and people.
Are you ready to join the Sportsman Casino team?
We are recruiting for a company driver/valet service who excels on giving the best customer service to our clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us on our mission as we define ourselves as the leading luxury brand in entertainment gaming sectors. So, are you ready to join the Metropolitan team?
Please Note: You must be aged 30 or above to apply for this role due to insurance for valet services with third party vehicles. You must hold a valid UK clean drivers licence.
The role will require flexibility to work afternoons, evenings and nights.
Salary + Tips + Enhanced salary from midnight until 6am
We offer many benefits for our employees. Below is a sample:
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced salary from midnight until 6am
- Growth opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Then keep on reading!
What the role entails:
Transportation of our guests and others where required in the most efficient, courteous, and professional manner and valet services for our guests vehicles when needed.
- To park and retrieve cars belonging to members and guests, logging all cars parked in the book provided.
- Transportation of members, guest and others, whether in or out of club hours and logging of all such journeys in the book provided.
- To perform such other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Full clean drivers licence.
- Well groomed with a high level of customer service.
- A high level of personal integrity.
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations.
- Show respect and appreciation to all.
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
Please Note: You must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this role and be aged 30 or over holding a full clean drivers licence.