Barista - Guilfdord
Barista - Royal Surrey County Hospital, Costa Coffee 11.45 per hour Zero hour contract
Are you passionate about all thing's coffee? Do you pride yourself on providing impeccable customer service? Do you thrive in working in a fast-paced retail environment? If so, we have the perfect role for you!A new opportunity has arisen for a Barista to join the Healthcare Retail family Within our hospitals. We are looking for new members to join our highly dedicated team, delivering outstanding service for all patients and visitors.We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- All team members eligible are entitled to up to 20% discount at their place of work. Team members are able to take advantage of this discount at the following retail brands operated by Compass Group: Costa, Deli Marche, Amigo and Baguette Co, to name a few.
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Key Responsibilities include:
Deliver the perfect cup of coffee to every customerProvide an exceptional customer experiencePrepare hot and cold foodsUse tills and cash handlingMaintain high levels of health and hygiene in storePassionate about customer serviceAble to work under pressureConfident working in a hospital environment
- It doesn't matter if you've never worked as a Barista before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn and go the extra mile for our customers
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Job Reference: com/1202/71548003/52599060/ONE #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!