Night Receptionist - Prescot
Night Receptionist - Holiday Cover - Whiston Hospital 11.45 per hour19 hours per week2 nights off, 6 days offRolling rotaLone working position
We're currently recruiting a dedicated Night Receptionist - Holiday Cover to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Healthcare on a part time basis, contracted to 19 hours per week.As a Night Receptionist - Holiday Cover, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- All team members eligible are entitled to up to 20% discount at their place of work. Team members are able to take advantage of this discount at the following retail brands operated by Compass Group: Costa, Deli Marche, Amigo and Baguette Co, to name a few.
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Could you bring your spark to Healthcare? Here's what you need to know before applying:Your key responsibilities will include:
Creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all staff and visitorsAnswering all incoming calls in a friendly mannerProviding administrative support across a diverse range of areasManaging the ordering and distribution of office suppliesEnsuring the office area is always kept neat and tidyRepresenting Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
Our ideal Night Receptionist will:
Have excellent verbal and written communication skillsPossess fantastic organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasksBe competent in using Microsoft Office and general office equipmentDisplay passion for delivering excellent customer serviceBe an excellent team playerHave the ability to develop and maintain good working relationshipsDemonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Job Reference: com/1202/71996014/52607457/R/ONEWJ
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!