Deputy Manager - Scotland
Come join our fantastic team.
We love to entertain! It's in our DNA!... and it's not just about bowling. We have lots more to offer from Houdini's Escape Rooms, to Karaoke rooms, 4D Laser Arena, Soft Play to Arcade Machines and Pool Tables. We also have fully licensed bars including cocktails, and of course our fabulous food menu.
We have something fun for all the family to do, regardless of age. Our centres are fantastic places to visit, and even better places to work in. Why not come and help us entertain?
As a Deputy Manager for Tenpin, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers have a great time when they visit us! The ideal Deputy Manager will be driven, passionate and have a natural ability to create a fun environment for both our customers and team.
Whilst working at Tenpin, you will support the General Manager in managing the day-to-day operation of our centre including the development and growth of our people, sales and profits. You will:
- Assume day-to-day responsibility for the operational management of the centre
- Strive to achieve a culture that is totally focused on the delivery of the best possible level of customer service
- Lead the team by example ensuring everyone works together effectively
- To support the delivery of the company strategy
- Deputise in the absence of the General Manager
- Undertake ownership for own training and development to grow into the future role of General Manager
- Support the General Manager in the achievement of all budgets, targets and KPI's
- Provide support to the team in various departments as and when required
- Take responsibility for ensuring that all policies, procedures, controls and compliance areas are adhered to on a daily basis
Skills You Need
- Have a minimum of 1 years' experience in a management role, ideally within leisure, hospitality or retail
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Have experience in leading and developing large teams
- Full of determination, enthusiasm and patience!
- Be ambitious and want to progress!
Our Fantastic Benefits
- Industry leading bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement - 33 days per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption leave
- Tenpin Treats - Retailer discounts, Smart Tech and Best Doctors
- Free Bowling for family & friends
- Free Food (when working 6 hours or more)
- Medicash Health Care Cash Back Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free counselling
- Life assurance - 4 x annual salary
- A day off for your birthday
- Long Service Awards
If you are looking for career development, then Tenpin is a great place to start. We continually strive to develop our network of impressive and highly successful sites, and recognise great people contribute to great success! Most of our managers joined us as a Team Member and have progressed into management or senior roles.
What Happens Next?
If you are ready to develop your career with us, click apply and complete the short application process (2 mins).