Cleaner - Milton Keynes
As a Cleaner for Tenpin, you will be responsible for ensuring our Customers have an EPIC clean experience when they visit us!
When it comes to keeping your site spick and span, we will need you to bring your 'A' game.
Come join our fantastic team.
We love to entertain! It's in our DNA!... and it's not just about bowling. We have lots more to offer from Houdini's Escape Rooms, to Karaoke rooms, 4D Laser Arena, Soft Play to Arcade Machines and Pool Tables. We also have fully licensed bars including cocktails, and of course our fabulous food menu.
We have something fun for all the family to do, regardless of age. Our centres are fantastic places to visit, and even better places to work in.
- To support the unit management team in the upkeep of the cleanliness standards of the inside of the unit.
- To ensure that good Health and Safety procedures are always enforced for the protection of you, other staff and customers.
- Frequent toilet checks and sanitisation of areas throughout the centre
- Strive to constantly achieve the highest cleaning standards throughout the centre
- Adopt a 'nothing is too much trouble' attitude
Skill You Need:
- Clean to a high standard
- Attention to detail
- Able to use a variety of cleaning materials and equipment
- Fully flexible around working pattern (weekends will be required)
- Be approachable and helpful
- A strong team player
- Be organised and able to multi-task
Our Fantastic Benefits
- Tenpin Treats - Retailer discounts, Smart Tech and Best Doctors
- Free Bowling for family and friends
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption leave
- Medicash Health Care Cash Back Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free counselling
- Life assurance - 2 x annual salary
- Long Service Awards
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- On the Spot Rewards
What Happens Next?
If you are ready to develop your career with us, click apply and complete the short application process (2 mins).