Unit Supervisor - Feltham
Come join our fantastic team.
We love to entertain! It's in our DNA!... and it's not just about bowling. We have lots more to offer from Houdini's Escape Rooms to Karaoke rooms, 4D Laser Arena, Soft Play to Arcade Machines and Pool Tables. We also have fully licensed bars including cocktails, and of course our fabulous food menu.
We have something fun for all the family to do, regardless of age. Our centres are fantastic places to visit, and even better places to work in. Why not come and help us entertain?
We are looking for people who want to work in a fun environment. You need confidence, energy and a positive attitude.
As a Unit Supervisor for Tenpin, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers have a great time when they visit us! The ideal Unit Supervisor will be driven, passionate and have a natural ability to create a fun environment for both our customers and team.
You will be part of the management team and help to lead the day-to-day operation of our centre including the development and growth of our people, sales and profits. You will:
- Assume day-to-day responsibility for the operational management of the unit
- Strive to achieve a culture that is totally focused on delivering excellent customer service
- Constantly alert to all sales opportunities and promote this culture within the centre.
- Deputise in the absence of the Deputy Manager and General Manager
- To support the interpretation of Tenpin corporate strategy and core values
- To be able to demonstrate an understanding of the business and be able to implement short term objectives
- Provide support to the team in various departments as and when required
- Take responsibility for ensuring that all policies, procedures, controls, and compliance areas are adhered to on a day-to-day basis
Skills You Need
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience in a supervisor role, ideally within leisure, hospitality, or retail
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Have experience in leading large teams
- Full of determination, enthusiasm, and patience!
- Be ambitious and want to progress!
- Fully flexible and highly adaptable to change
Our Fantastic Benefits
- Tenpin Treats - Retailer discounts, Smart Tech and Best Doctors
- Free Bowling for family and friends
- Free Food (when working 6 hours or more)
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption leave
- Medicash Health Care Cash Back Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free counselling
- Life assurance - 2 x annual salary
- Long Service Awards
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- On the Spot Rewards
If you are looking for career development, then Tenpin is a great place to start. We continually strive to develop our network of impressive and highly successful sites, and recognise great people contribute to great success! Most of our managers joined us as a Team Member and have progressed into management or senior roles.
What Happens Next?
If you are ready to develop your career with us, click apply and complete the short application process (2 mins).