General Manager - Cambridge
Are you currently an Assistant or Deputy Manager, with career aspirations plans of becoming a General Manager? Then look no further as we have the job for you.
Bowling is one of the original social networks, it's been a part of our families and friendships for generations, from birthday parties to first dates. With 48 sites, and almost 1200 lanes, bowling is at the beating heart of what we do. And there's also lot's more to enjoy. From one of the world's first ever Hyperbowling experiences, laser tag, a range of Houdini's escape rooms, our state-of-the-art arcades, American pool tables, and of course our bar and food menu.
As a General Manager in Training, you will receive a 12-week training plan to develop you into the role where you will be learning how to successfully run and manage a Tenpin centre. You will be traveling around the region, gaining relevant experience from our different sites.
The ideal General Manager will be driven, passionate and have a natural ability to create a fun environment for both our customers and team.
Skills You Need
- Previous experience as an Assistant or Deputy Manager, in hospitality or leisure industry,
- Full of determination, enthusiasm, and patience
- Fully flexible and highly adaptable to change
- To be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle.
Our Fantastic Benefits
- Industry leading bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement - 33 days per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption leave
- Tenpin Treats - Retailer discounts, Smart Tech, and Best Doctors
- Free Bowling for family & friends
- Free Food
- Medicash Health Care Cash Back Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free counselling
- Life assurance - 4 x annual salary
- A day off for your birthday
- Long Service Awards
What Happens Next?
If you are ready to develop your career with us, click apply and complete the short application process (2 mins).
If you are looking for career development, then Tenpin is a great place to start. We continually strive to develop our network of impressive and highly successful sites, and recognise great people contribute to great success! Most of our managers joined us as a Team Member and have progressed into management roles.