Technician - Luton
Come join our fantastic team.
We love to entertain! It's in our DNA!... and it's not just about bowling. We have lots more to offer from Houdini's Escape Rooms, to Karaoke rooms, 4D Laser Arena, Soft Play to Arcade Machines and Pool Tables. We also have fully licensed bars including cocktails, and of course our fabulous food menu.
We have something fun for all the family to do, regardless of age. Our centres are fantastic places to visit, and even better places to work in. Why not come and help us entertain?
We are looking for people who want to work in a fun environment. You need confidence, energy and a positive attitude. The rest we can teach you!!
This role is spilt into 2 parts: Customer Service Assistant and Pin Technician.
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will deliver an outstanding experience for our customers. This includes booking customers in at reception, being a point of contact for customer questions, being alert to sales opportunities, hosting individuals and parties, keeping the centre clean and tidy, preparing and serving food and drinks.
As a Pin Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring that all bowling equipment and the lanes are maintained to a high standard. This will ensure that our customers have the best possible bowling experience when they visit us. You will strive to constantly achieve the highest operating standards, Carrying out preventative maintenance of all bowling equipment and lanes, Undertaking general building maintenance as instructed by the site management team. Action repairs in a timely fashion. Participate, support and encourage the achievement of a positive, friendly and open team atmosphere
You will work efficiently, show initiative and be friendly. Exceptional customer service will be at heart of your role. You will also need to be confident and comfortable when dealing with customers.
Skills You Need
- Full of determination, enthusiasm, and be able to work in fast-paced environment
- A nothing is too much trouble attitude
- Able to provide high levels of customer service and have strong communication skills
- Fully flexible around working pattern (evening and weekends will be required)
- Be approachable and helpful
- Be organised and able to multi-task
- A strong team player
- An eye for detail
- No experience needed, just willingness to learn about bowling machinery
- An interest in all things technical/mechanic
Our Fantastic Benefits
- Tenpin Treats - Retailer discounts, Smart Tech and Best Doctors
- Free Bowling for family and friends
- Free Food (when working 6 hours or more)
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption leave
- Medicash Health Care Cash Back Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free counselling
- Life assurance - 2 x annual salary
- Long Service Awards
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- On the Spot Rewards
Please note: This vacancy involves working with heavy machinery. Due to Health & Safety regulations, you must be 18 or over to apply.
What Happens Next?
If you are ready to develop your career with us, click apply and complete the short application process (2 mins).