Supervisor - Bromsgrove
We're currently recruiting a dedicated Supervisor to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Eurest on a full time basis, contracted to 37.5 hours per week.
As a Supervisor, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Are you willing to learn new skills? Here's what you need to know before applying with Compass Group UK&I:
Your key responsibilities may include:
- Ensuring all deliveries are checked and stored promptly and correctly
- Supervising a team, creating a positive environment where the team feel welcomed and supported
- Being a responsible key holder
- Assisting with weekly bookwork and any other duties that are necessary
- Producing weekly rotas following the manager's guidelines
- Placing orders for stock to maintain the correct stock levels
- Delegating where necessary and ensuring the team are proactive at all times
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Supervisor will:
- Previous experience supervising frontline teams within a similar environment
- Good communication skills with a focus on great Customer Service
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, typically serves 250,000 meals daily, servicing approx 300 contracts across over 700 sites nationwide. The company is a major business and industry foodservice provider for UK organisations many of which have been crucially important in keeping the UK economy and society in general, functioning during the pandemic.
Job Reference: com/1201/85858001/52605817/BU
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!