Operations Supervisor - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Reporting to the Estates Manager, the successful candidate will be a part of a team of three positions tasked with ensuring the highest standards are maintained. The role will involve working shifts, being outside and active, managing a diverse range of positions and taking responsibility for the safety and wellbeing of visitors.
- To supervise and assist with all the operations at Rufford Abbey Country Park.
- To comply with all operational and health and safety procedures whilst working on site.
- To ensure that Rufford Abbey Country Park is presentable at all times and to undertake any other duties required by the Estates Manager.
Main duties will be to:
- Supervise and assist with the coordination of visitors within the Country Park.
- Assist with the operational delivery of events and activities within the Country Park.
- Supervise the activities on site, such as boating, archery & any new activities when required as per the rotas
- Assist with educational visits, conservation projects where appropriate
- Assist with the maintenance of the park in accordance with H&S procedures
- Assist with car parking duties as and when required
- Assist and help with any relevant accreditations at the park i.e VAQAS etc
- Complete any other reasonable task as required by your line manager.
What can Parkwood Leisure offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
Parkwood Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.