Supervisor (Cash Office) - Thorpe Park - Chertsey, Surrey
HB Leisure is the leading attraction partner for skill games and amusements around the world operating in over 100 theme parks across 25 countries.
We like to do things differently here at HB Leisure, we don't just open doors to a career in the leisure industry, we also offer the opportunity to travel the globe!
If a desk isn’t for you, then you are for us, so why don't you join us working in a fun theme park environment and develop skills that will be recognised throughout your career!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Cash Office Supervisor to assist the Cash Controller in the day to day control and collection of monies from machines/games, in line with Company operating standard using the company computerised system and machines.
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Recommend A Friend Scheme - Earn up to £250.00! (Subject to T&C's)
- Fantastic Benefits Package including access to your own Private GP, Gym discounts, big savings on high street retailers and much more!
- Long Service Award Scheme
- Winter Opportunities between main seasonal contract
- Great career possibilities which include the opportunities to travel the globe (Asia, Europe, Dubai, USA, etc.) and work in some of the world’s most amazing locations
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all changer machines on the resort are full and working at all times
- Checking that the correct float amount is in each change machine at all times
- All documents and cash should be recorded accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensuring change machines are emptied each week and are secure at all times
- Ensuring cash counts accurately and recorded correctly
- Issue floats to staff on a daily basis
- Some shifts may require you to start at 6:30am
- You will be required to work bank holidays and weekends.
- You duties may include heavy weight lifting
- Honest, reliable and a responsible individual with strong work ethic
- Are able to offer good availability on weekdays and weekends (including bank holidays)
- Be able to follow instructions and comply with all company standards.
- Have reliable transportation – due to the location of the site