Devonshire FWC | Fitness | Permanent contract | Part time
Up to £26,022.41 pro rata, dependent on experience
15 hours per week
We are looking for a Swim Manager to join our team at our Devonshire Fitness and Wellbeing Centre.
About the Role
Whether they're a complete beginner or an experienced swimmer every one of our clients looks forward to a terrific time when they're at our pool.
With your passion, enthusiasm and sheer love of swimming, you're just the person to make sure that they enjoy exactly that.
- You will be part of the Management Team reporting directly to the Fitness Manager and indirectly to the Customer Experience Manager
- You will have full responsibility and accountability for Swim class programming within the centre, covering the management, governance, and active selling of the product and services in the Swim classes timetable.
- You will be responsible for the continual improvement of site standards with internal swim instructors.
- You will also be the role model for responsible and appropriate conduct for all team members.
Our ideal Swimming Manager will have:
- A confident and approachable mannerism. You will be committed to making the most out of every opportunity to learn and develop further.
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential, not to mention an infectious enthusiasm that inspires everyone you work with.
- You will need ASA or STA Level 2 qualifications and recent experience of teaching swimming.
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. From financial wellbeing support to a season ticket loan, physiotherapy, private healthcare and more. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what's important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.