Room Attendant - Heathrow, Hounslow
Just some of the benefits you will enjoy as a Room Attendant
- 12 complimentary hotel nights a year across Hyatt Hotels
- Discounted hotel stays across Hyatt not just for you but also your friends and family
- Free meals at our colleague restaurant
- 50% discount when you dine as a guest at selected Hyatt Hotels
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Holiday allowance increasing with length of service
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to provide you with a clear career path as well as job promotion opportunities across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
What you will do as a Room Attendant
- Cleans and maintains guest rooms, guest corridors, linen rooms, and cupboards according to set standards and procedures (clean)
- Replenish guest supplies
- Replenish stock supplies on housekeeping trolley
- Report damage or malfunction in hotel rooms / public and back of house areas to superior
- Maintain a daily room checklist
About Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Hyatt Place combines style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy to navigate experience for today’s traveller. Featuring 341 bedrooms and 10 meeting spaces, the hotel is located a short distance from Heathrow Airport and offers excellent transport links to central London.
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing. Joining us means you will be part of the Hyatt family which has 1100 hotels in over 70 countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
Next Steps: Apply today for this Room Attendant role and start your journey with Hyatt Hotels!