Teacher Opportunities - Perthshire - Full Training Provided - No Experience Necessary
Location: Perthshire, specifically central Perth & Auchterarder.
Hourly Rate: £17.50, but increasing after a 6-month probation period.
Specific Details: Part time, with weekend work and some midweek hours. Approximately 6 hours per week, for 40 weeks.
We are looking to recruit a new teacher to join our fun and vibrant teaching team.
We offer a full & comprehensive training package which isn’t for the faint-hearted but produces the best teachers in the industry. We cover the training costs, so if you’re up for a challenge and want to learn something new that you can be passionate about then please apply.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- A passion for swimming and children
- Bags of personality and energy
- Be passionate about Water Babies
- A great sense of humour
- Great communication skills
In return we will give you the following:
- Full training (costs covered by us) package including Swim England qualifications & a diploma in baby swimming – the only type of its kind!
- Term time working hours 40 weeks per year with 12 weeks off
- A highly rewarding and satisfying job where you can make a life skill fun & inspire the next generation
- Great hourly rate starting at £17.85.
- The hours per week are to be determined in line with our upcoming new venues & your availability but *will* include at least one weekend half day & total at least 6 hrs & at most 16 hrs.
- A person with their own transportation is essential due to the location of pools & the kit required to teach.
- If this sounds like something you would be interested in or know someone else who might be then please send your CV with a covering letter to find out more.
- For the right person this really is a fantastic & rewarding role joining a truly fantastic team.
Who you are...
As a Water Babies teacher, you’re helping babies and pre-school children reach their full potential as part of our world-class swimming program. Good teachers can deliver compassion when you need support, companionship when you need a friend and just the right boost that our little ones need to reach their next big milestone in life. But most importantly of all, the lifesaving skills that we teach at Water Babies have helped to prevent tragic accidents time and time again. Interested? Read on.
A little bit about us...
So, who are we? Water Babies is the largest baby swimming school in the world with international franchises in Ireland, Canada, The Netherlands, Germany and China.
We’re made up of a large network of over 50 family-run franchise businesses which began in Yorkshire in 2002 and now teaches in excess of 50,000 babies a week across the globe.
Water Babies is a young and dynamic company that has grown enormously through passion, hard work, determination and professionalism. As you begin training and working for Water Babies, you become part of our family. Everyone who works for us is linked by our strong culture and true sense of belonging. If you want to find out more about us, check out our story on our website.
About the role...
We’re looking for extraordinary people to become part of the Water Babies family and inspire our next generation of swimmers. You don’t need to have any previous experience either, training will be provided at every turn.
We know that to see the face of a child that has just managed to accomplish something for the first time is worth its weight in gold. Being a Water Babies teacher is a demanding job, but you get so much back from it in return. As a team, we have great fun and work
extremely well together – because we care about each other and we'll support you through thick and thin.
We Take Care of Our People
Our diverse group of teachers makes us who we are and we aren't afraid to shout about it. We’ve made it so that Water Babies is the kind of company where you can balance great work with a great life. It doesn’t matter if you’re studying at university, or your children are – we want you for what you can do.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay and part-time hours.
- Flexible locations based on your individual circumstances.
- Strong culture of company support with ongoing training opportunities.
- Family friendly policies.
- Holiday and leave.
- Full pension scheme.
- Company-wide social activities.
- A rewarding role to be proud of.
- No two days are the same, each day brings a new challenge.
Our promises to you
- We’ll help you make a real difference in the world.
- We’ll inspire you with passion and progress.
- We’ll care for you like family. We’re in this together.
- We’ll make you laugh because we’re awesome!
- We’ll help you become the best “you” possible.
This role would be subject to successful completion of our world-class teacher training program. This includes an 8-day residential course in Devon delivered by our amazing senior tutors, a supported online learning package and a schedule of mentored and assessed practical teaching with your local Water Babies team. We’ll be with you through every step of your journey.
If this sounds like your kind of thing, we would love to hear why you would love to join us as a Water Babies teacher. To apply, simply email a copy of your CV and a covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW and we'll be in touch.