Nuffield Health, the UK's largest not for profit healthcare provider, is seeking a Swim Teacher in our Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym.
As a Swim Teacher you will be providing safe and effective lessons and be responsible for;
- Engaging, coaching and inspiring members of all ages to achieve their swimming goals.
- Delivering one-to-one lessons or group classes.
- Be an approachable, positive role model with a fun, engaging approach and a talent for coaching that meets individuals' needs.
- As word of your great swim teaching spreads, attendance at our Swim School will grow - and you'll feel the warm glow of a job done brilliantly. We'll also look to you to promote memberships by explaining all the advantages our facilities can offer in improving total health and wellbeing.
To join us, you'll need;
- ASA Level 2 or an equivalent qualification, together with a track record of coaching swimmers of all ages and abilities.
- Experience working with colleagues to improve the performance of teaching programmes.
- A track record of achieving targets.
- To be confident and approachable, with great communication skills, you are committed to making the most of every opportunity to learn and develop further.
We want you to be the best you can be. So we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, private healthcare and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we'll give you 25 days' holiday in your first years here - and we'll reward you with more annual leave for building your career with us.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you? Apply at nuffieldhealthcareers.com