Membership Manager - Hounslow, London
£26,900 + excellent sales bonus
40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7 including weekends (covering hours of 06:00-22:30)
New Chiswick Pool
About Lampton Group
Lampton Group was established by the London Borough of Hounslow in 2012 with the objective of trading local authority functions in order to generate financial surpluses and return those to the council. Our companies represent a bold, new and ambitious approach by a London Borough. It is made up of five distinct business areas:
Services - Recycle - Greenspace - Leisure - Homes
Underpinning everything, we do are our values – Customer First – One Team – Respectful – Energised. Everything we do aims to align to our values and strategic ambitions.
About Lampton Leisure
We set established high standards with our exuberant, friendly, driven professional approach across all our sites in Brentford, Chiswick, Hanworth, Heston, Isleworth & Osterley. Our leisure centres boast a full range of facilities including fitness studios, health suites, swimming pools, indoor & outdoor courts, pitches, tracks, and café facilities. It is our mission to provide inclusive and safe environments where we deliver supportive and professional services for all ages, abilities, and backgrounds to make a real difference and an enjoyable customer experience for all users of the Centre’s facilities.
About the Job
As a Membership Manager at Lampton Leisure, you will be responsible for driving member retention and ensuring the customer is at the forefront of all we do, you will establish and maintain excellent relationships with our customers and potential future customers whilst ensuring our retention team is always delivering excellent customer service.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Line management responsibilities for a small retention team
- Make outbound telephone calls with the aim to retain customers.
- Handle customer calls in an efficient and effective manner, giving great customer services over telephone, email, live chat and in person.
- To achieve and exceed customer retention targets and KPIs
- Ensure all customer sales and bookings are managed correctly, assisting customers in their choices.
- Manage prospects database and contribute towards lead generation in accordance with marketing planning, including outreach.
- Meetings with team managers to help improve customer service and retention for the site, working together to develop changes.
- Respond to customer queries on all platforms including social media, website and customer feedback.
To be successful in this role, you will have excellent and proven sales experience, with experience achieving sales-based targets. You will have the ability to build strong relationships and influence and motivate other team members. Good computer skills with experience of using a CRM / Booking software would be ideal. Employment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check & reference checks
In return Lampton Group will offer you
- Free Parking at all Leisure Centre Sites
- 22 days holiday allowance
- Free Gym Membership
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave
- Pension Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Staff wellbeing services
- Flu Jabs
- Eye care vouchers and support towards glasses
Employee benefits portal
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric Car salary sacrifice scheme
Due to the needs of the business and the department, we may interview suitable candidates before the closing date. This job may also close early if a large number of applications are received. You are advised to submit your application as early as possible to avoid missing your chance to apply.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. Lampton Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups, including children. It replaces the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) and Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA).